Secondly, I don’t normally do these multi-question type things, or the tune a day for a 100 days thing, mainly because I don’t think that I have anything to say that’s of enough interest. But I’ll give it a go, just this once.
1. You have been separated from your significant other for six months. An attractive, attentive neighbor has paid you flattering attention. It is obvious he/she wishes to take the relationship further. Do you:
a. Dismiss him/her, you’re in a committed relationship.
b. Continue to flirt, but go no further.
c. Fantasize about him/her, but take care of your sexual needs solo.
d. Let the affair become physical.
e. Ask my Domme what she’d like me to do. She will have needs too and hearing about they’re being met will be quite a turn on and potentially quite frustrating.
2. A male co-worker whom you have heard is great in bed and very well endowed has been flirting with you a lot. He obviously wishes to start a relationship. Do you:
(This question is for women AND men).
a. Make it clear to him you’re not interested.
b. Flirt with him but go no further
c. Mentally undress him and wonder what he’d be like in bed.
d. Let the relationship become sexual.
e. Ask my Domme what she’d like me to do. Although I’m a straight boy, her word is law. Of course I can’t imagine that she’d want anything sexual to happen without her there to witness and orchestrate it. So I might be safe.
3. Your significant other is impotent most of the time, showing little interest in you and little interest in being sexual. Do you:
a. Resign yourself to no sex.
b. Satisfy your needs with masturbation
c. Find someone who can satisfy you sexually but remain with your significant other
d. Leave him or her
4. The last time you and your mate had sex, were you:
a. Concentrating mostly on him/her, and you didn’t even orgasm
b. Thinking about your pleasure and theirs.
c. Concentrating mainly on your own pleasure.
d. Used his/her body as a tool to reach your own orgasm.
e. Hoping that my boy-cunt looked enticingly fuckable.
5. What kind of partner do you prefer while making love or having sex?
a. Tender, loving, slow and sweeet
b. I don’t care, just do me; it’s been a while
c. Tough, take-charge, I like it a little rough
d. Any lovin’ is good lovin’
Bonus: Do you mind if your significant other ogles/checks out another sexy person? What if they comment on that person, do you mind that?
Oh no, that’s hot. She is such a sexy women and I know other guys and girls want her. And seeing her turned on and enjoying being a slut is awesome.
Bonus, Bonus: What are your thoughts on this TMI Tuesday image and the caption beneath it?
I personally think he’s right, flirting isn’t cheating unless there’s intent to take it a lot further. However red hair is so hot, so of course he wants into her knickers! However I think she should turn round and flirt with either one of them. And buy him a nicer top!