No really, I’m rich.
I am with wealth. I have won the lottery. Now, do I mean that I have lots of money? Well no of course not (do you honestly think I’d be telling you lot if I had?) No, I’m richer than that. For verily :
- I have won the lottery of life.
- I have prevailed at the Lovedupville village fayre.
- I have triumphed in the lotto of love (you might want to go reach for a bucket).
- I have spun the tombola of relationships and picked out the winning ticket (get ready with that bucket).
- I stuck my arm right up to the elbow into the lucky dip of life and pulled out the biggest prize (wait for it, there’s more).
- I have tossed the hooplas of happiness and bagged myself the shiniest goldfish at the fayre.
- I have lobbed all of my balls with gusto and claimed the hairiest coconut on the shy.
- I have skilfully wielded my weapon to successfully splat the rat of unhappiness (you’ve used the bucket already haven’t you?)
For I have the love of a wonderful woman. For the first time in oh so very long, I feel truly wanted. I feel really appreciated. I feel immeasurably loved. I feel totally needed. I feel immensely cherished and I feel completely owned.
Oh sure a couple of million in the bank would be a nice bonus, but apart from that, life is good.