1. You encounter a good looking lost and frantic tourist looking for the airport. You:
A) Shrug your shoulders, feigning ignorance.
B) Find the shortest route on your smartphone and get him/her a cab.
C) Direct him/her to the nearest bus stop.
D) Get your car, pick up him/her luggage and speed to the airport. (I’m a sucker for a traveller in distress and who knows, they MIGHT be very grateful 🙂
2. You’re taking a vacation alone. Your destination:
A) Beach resort — I just want to relax and de-stress. To be fair, I’ll settle for anywhere where I can be naked without causing offence.
B) A group tour — I don’t want to worry about the details.
C) Wherever the dart lands on the map.
D) Every country with a hostel — my backpack is my home.
3. Blackout! You can’t watch TV, so you light some candles and:
A) Dig up some batteries and listen to the radio.
B) Invite the neighbors, light a fire and sing camping songs all night.
C) Find a friend and play games that don’t require electricity. . . Like (strip) chess?
D) Drive to the next town — oh sweet Wi-Fi, I’ve found you!
4. The man/woman of your dreams has finally proposed. The relationship is perfect, they are everything you’ve ever dreamed of and ever wanted. They are also a multi-millionaire and want you to sign a prenuptial agreement. Which would you do?
A) Sign it. Of course I might have a few clauses of my own to add too! That’d be fair right?
B) Just not get married
5. If you were going to marry an inanimate object, what would you marry?
Note: A woman has married the Eiffel Tower and another has married the golden gate bridge. Read about it HERE
Well I’m guessing that the Nancy Reagan sex doll would be inappropriate, so it’d have to be a big soft Swiss cheese, something with lots of holes. And as it happens, I like a nice salty cheese anyway. Somewhere in there, you were grossed out weren’t you?
Bonus: You’ve just inherited a manufacturing plant that specializes in plastics. What are you going to make?
Hmmm. Either credit cards or those tiny tiny little garden tables that they put in the middle of pizzas in the box.