1. During the December holiday season, do you…
a. Go away to join other family?
b. Have holiday fun with immediate family?
c. Get to be alone with a lover?
d. Enjoy the peace and quiet and down-time of being with yourself?
- My answer: Often d, but this year, b.
2. What is your favourite holiday tradition or thing that you like to do every holiday season?
- My answer: Go to midnight mass. You see, I’m rather pure underneath.
3. You are walking down the street and a sexy person is standing with a sign that says “Kiss Me” and mistletoe hanging above their head.
1. Would you kiss that person? YES or NO
- My answer: Oh hell yes.
2. Why or why not?
- My answer: Mainly so I could steal the mistletoe. Then I’d go back for the sign.
4. Santa made up his list and he has checked it twice. Turns out you are on the “naughty” list. What is the naughty thing you did that put you on that list?
- My answer: Tried to hack the list. Oh and he’s probably still mad at me for banging Mrs C while he was out last year.
5. For being naughty you have been locked in a room where you will be forced to learn about holiday cheer. You will have to watch 24 hours of a holiday movie, which movie would you choose to watch? (pick just one)
a. A Christmas Story
b. It’s a Wonderful Life
c. White Christmas
d. A Christmas Carol (original 1938 version or the 1992 Muppet version)
- My answer: Well, b is the only one that one can legitimately wank to guilt free. Well that and the muppets!
Bonus: The holidays can be a hectic time of year, so much so that romance might take a back seat to festivities and such. Give us YOUR sexy tip for keeping away the “chill” and “heating up” the holiday season.
- My answer: Christmas is just the kinkiest time of year. There’s ropelight and holly and little Santa thongs. Just look for the kink in everything yuletide. And that’s not forgetting the Advent calendar spankings.